Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hey everyone!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while, work's been busy and I trimmed back the boards I visited during that time. Now it's a bit more calm and I'm back.

    Did I miss anything exciting?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    yes.
    but I ain't telling.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I missed something along the lines of N00bfest 2003/2004 I'm gonna be sad... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to see you back Bungle, i just came back shortly too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see you back! Speaking of your sig...where has TrueHorror been?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Good to see you back! Speaking of your sig...where has TrueHorror been?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Beats me...I don't remember seeing him pop up for a while.

    Maybe he's been playing the Spider-Man 2 game nonstop, as I think that's what was released around the time he disappeared. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back.

    rueHorror has been really busy at work. I briefly talked to him on AIM a couple of nights ago.

    He has also been figthing a cold, so hopefully we'll see more of him soon enough

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    TrueHorror has been really busy at work. I briefly talked to him on AIM a couple of nights ago.

    He has also been figthing a cold, so hopefully we'll see more of him soon enough
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I stand corrected.

    Or course, I happen to play video games more often when I'm sick than when I'm healthy.

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Oh I don't doubt that he is playing Spider-man 2 on the console as much as he can! I just knwo that he has been bogged at work and with a cold as well as anything else he has going on! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice to see ya back mr b!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •